BiTOG Bumper Stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think this is a cool idea?!?!

Just a quick one I put together:
 -

PM Tony and see what he thinks about it. If he's not interested, see if he can agree on a logo and let someone else, like yourself, do the foot work and tidy up all the loose ends. Heck, I'd proudly wear my BITOG baseball cap, drink from my BITOG coffee mug (large sizes please
grin.gif
) and wear my BITOG t-shirt for all my weekend activities ..especially buying or changing oil ..and place a BITOG bumper sticker on my various vehicles.

Think cooperative free enterprise.
cheers.gif

Oh, that'll make a good first date go south...........her: "what's that?" me: "um, oh, nothing, it's this website that, ah, awe nevermind!" Then she finds out your a motor oil addict.................
crushedcar.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Drew99GT:
Oh, that'll make a good first date go south...........her: "what's that?" me: "um, oh, nothing, it's this website that, ah, awe nevermind!" Then she finds out your a motor oil addict.................
crushedcar.gif

For those of us at this site, or probably most of us anyway, Women would be a lesser priority than our oil and related matters...who cares about about a first date?

I started dating my GF when I started going on this site (and my member number is relatively low, so you can see its been a while - almost 2 yrs).

Ive trained her from the start
wink.gif
grin.gif
So long as I take good care of her car, she doesnt mind
cheers.gif

JMH

quote:

Originally posted by Jakebrake:

quote:

Originally posted by Drew99GT:
crushedcar.gif

For those of us at this site, or probably most of us anyway, Women would be a lesser priority than our oil and related matters...who cares about about a first date?

Humor must not be your thing.

I was being sarcastic...I love humor...I love this site...I would love to have a BITOG hat, t-shirt, or coffee mug! Somebody please make them so I can buy them!!!

quote:

Originally posted by JHZR2:
I started dating my GF when I started going on this site (and my member number is relatively low, so you can see its been a while - almost 2 yrs).

Ive trained her from the start
wink.gif
grin.gif
So long as I take good care of her car, she doesnt mind
cheers.gif

JMH

Is that GF a GF-3 or one of the newer GF-4"s?

quote:

Originally posted by Jakebrake:
I was being sarcastic...I love humor...I love this site...I would love to have a BITOG hat, t-shirt, or coffee mug! Somebody please make them so I can buy them!!!

We used to have t-shirts, from Cafe Express, I bought one for my son:

-

I already have a color copy of your draft bumper sticker hanging in the back window of my F150, but if the stickers come out I will surely buy one. Would buy three but wife won't tollerate it on her van or the motorhome.
mad.gif
But the pickup is mine and she has no say--that's why it has a stick.
fruit.gif

BTW, there used to be a store at this site where you could buy T-shirts and mugs, but I could not find it.

I don't like stickers on my car, but it would look good in my garage. A window sticker wouldn't be too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back