Biodegradable Motor Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
An earth-friendly motor oil? Sounds promising as long as it doesn't "bio-degrade" in the crankcase!
wink.gif

"Nano Chemical Systems Holding, Inc. Introduces a Line of Biodegradable Motor Oils That Can Perform as Well as Today's Fossil and Synthetic Oils"

NANOIL

"Nano-sized molybdenum metal ball bearings are immersed to support the oil made from the byproducts of the palm bio-diesel production process."

NanoChemicalSystemc, Inc

I must have missed something when I looked at that site. The only oil I saw was a 2-cycle oil. Sure not going to use that in my car, and I do not want a 2-cycle oil with moly.

True nanotech motor oil will change itself. Just put the bucket under the car, open a few bottles. The old oil will crawl out, and fresh oil will crawl in.

But what is that flare in a can stuff? Have they found a chemical that reacts with air to give off light for a few hours? That would be really cool.

Quote:

I must have missed something when I looked at that site. The only oil I saw was a 2-cycle oil. Sure not going to use that in my car, and I do not want a 2-cycle oil with moly.

The 2-cycle oil was introduced earlier this year and is available now. According to the first link , they are getting ready to introduce 4-cycle oils.

I don't have a subscription to Barron's, but here is their free preview of the article:

Quote:

Giving New Meaning to Green Revolution

By Bill Alpert

Word Count: 1,018

THE FULL PAGE AD IN WEDNESDAY'S New York Times suggested to me that my industry's ad sales must be really struggling. It promised riches to anyone who bought Nano Chemical Systems Holdings, a penny stock with two very important nanotech patent applications for biofuel production: "NCSH is the right company at the right time for savvy investors looking for big gains."

Nano Chemical actually makes spray wax sold in discount stores. The shares (ticker: NCSH) ended Wednesday at 72 cents. It takes heroism to sell print ads these days, but the Nano Chemical copy read like a spammer's e-mail. To ...

Since my original post I've been trying to find the 2-cycle NANOIL without success, in spite of websites indicating it was available. Their wax products do exist though.
dunno.gif

I guess NCSH is trying to pump up their stock price with "revolutionary" products that don't yet (or won't ever) exist.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back