Bing/Yahoo/Google blind search engine test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow the link below and type anything you wish into search window at the top of the page. You will be presented with 3 rows of results, one for each search engine, and get to vote on which one returned the most relevant sites. I took the test and ended up selecting Bing.

http://blindsearch.fejus.com/

It's not really "new"... it's more the latest evolution of MS Live Search. But it does work pretty well.

Tried a bunch of things, most technical engineering and automotive stuff. Google and Bing tied, yahoo came in third.

I liked the comparison between the three. Again I have to agree even though I picked Bing, Google came in a close second.

If Bing is roughly equal to Google I prefer Bing. It is a beautiful web search engine and in the limited experience I have so far produces more logical search results. Of course, I will still use Google and Yahoo.

Just seeing the nice start page is relaxing. They have some beautiful photography. Google seems bland in comparison. Bing is much better than anything Microsoft produced in the past as a search engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back