Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are pretty good parodies.
These are my favorite.
grin2.gif

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Jabo0odyDubs&view=videos

Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
Originally Posted By: dkryan
I'd rather listen to Billie Mays than "tributes" to Michael Jackson.

PLUS ONE

"Billie Mays is not my lover..."

Originally Posted By: wannafbody
Heard he had an object hit him in the head when a tire blew upon landing in Tampa yesterday. Maybe he had head trauma and didn't realize it. I also read he grew up outside Pittsburgh-just a regular Joe who caught a lucky break. RIP

http://mediafetcher.com/article_full.php?id=110960
This link has a clip of him talking about getting hit on the head by falling luggage. Presumably this video was taken for his 'Pitchmen' show. Probably the last video of him alive.

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn

PLUS ONE

"Billie Mays is not my lover..."

Are you certain about that? After McCauley and that monkey, anything is possible!

I liked him, and the show Pitch Men. He could literally sell [censored], and he did! Sad how a 50 year old man could die so suddenly and by what will turn out to be a freak accident. Prayers sent to the Mays family.

Frank D

Sad, but if falling luggage to the head is what caused his death, his wife will own that airline.

I never bought anything he pitched, but liked his energy. RIP

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Sad, but if falling luggage to the head is what caused his death, his wife will own that airline.

I never bought anything he pitched, but liked his energy. RIP

I have a feeling his head injury (falling luggage) was similar to Natashia (sp) Richards hitting her head skiing.

If his death was caused by falling luggage his wife will be the owner of Mays Airlines.

I too enjoyed his energy, and found him entertaining.

Originally Posted By: Hermann
now I can finally turn up the volume on my TV, because he won't be screaming at me any more. Most anoying voice in the world. But RIP anyway.

You beat me to the punch. Last week, I was thinking some particularly mean thoughts about a prosecutor who sorta reminds me of Mr. Mays -- then the "good" side of my personality reminded me that I might need to start wearing a lightning rod if I kept it up. Yep, very annoying voice, but I wouldn't have wished this upon him. RIP.

Well, supposedly his death was from heart failure, not a bop on the head.
If it's from heart failure, I guess he ate too many greasy little sliders.....

PLUS ONE

Same here, I didn't mind an hour of MJ's music but a WHOLE WEEKEND? I feel bad for Farah Fawcett, she was a blip on the radar when MJ passed. Now B.Mayes, I liked the guy, he seemed "genuine" as he stood by the products he marketed, most people in that position typically don't. His booming voice is what every sales person wishes they had, he spoke you listened type of affair.

Hope no-one else goes :|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back