Big Brother asks what ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see a problem with the survey part but it seems they could get the info from doctors about there patients in a statistical way without having to be face to face with people.
They must do that here because we are always seeing info on whos the heathiest state, where is the highest rate of diabetes, heart disease etc.
And just in case antbody is curious we are mostly overweight and unhealthy.

You guys don't have Health Information Exchange type databases? You have a single payer system so it wouldn't have been difficult to do a research based on admissions, lab test data.

Sounds like a pretty minor privacy intrusion compared to the Medical Information Bureau (MIB) reports that are kept on Americans. Heck, I just had to give my employer 10 years worth of my family's complete medical records, so they could put our group plan out to bid.

Quote:
"At that stage I was so annoyed and stressed about it; I raced through it, brushed her off, and wasn't concerned about the accuracy of it because I wanted to get rid of her."

Quote:
"People who participate will be contributing information that will guide future healthcare policies, guidelines and public health programs that will benefit them, their families and the community for years to come.

And I bet the idea that people might be giving inaccurate information on these surveys probably never occurred to the people mandating these things.

Government knows best anyway right? These regulations on citizens to force their compliance in the matter are simply there to make their life better...according to the government...whether they like it or not.

Your countrymen are finding out that government health care is provided under police powers, not charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back