Bi-Tron... what's its story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I was doing some searching on eBay when I came across this Bi-Tron stuff.
Bi-Tron on eBay

The videos are impressive, but it sounds too good to be true. I'm just trying to figure out what it is? has anyone done a virgin analysis on it? It's supposedly 100% petroleum... no chlorine, solids, shampoo or whatever.

I searched and didn't find anything worthwhile, but I noticed that the guy on eBay selling it is registered on here under an almost identical name "tekdeus".

http://theoildrop.server101.com/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile;u=00006996
http://theoildrop.server101.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=010933;p=2#000036

So, what's the deal? I wish I had a junker car to test it on... I almost want to buy some so I can send out to Blackstone or somebody to analyze it.

dunno.gif

funny slick 50 did the same test on thier info mercial. and they couldnt stop it with slick 50. i would look for indipendant study. never take in shop tests seriously. never know how they modify it to make it look good on the video. i have worked on B52 bombers for 7 years and never heard of this stuff. love how he said and the rear differential in my Toyota Supra wore out but keeps on going now with Bi-Tron in the oil, saving me an $800 rebuild! if his diff is worn out, there as far as i know any additive can make it good, maybe i am missing something. it sounds like a band aid fix. might used a thicker gear lube.

but if you have metal grinding on metal in your motor. then you have serious prob.

If you look at all the snake oil videos, somehow their product always whizzes on the competition.

Even though they are using the same machiens, oils, and additives.

they MLM that product here, and claim that it is somehow 'charged' and is attracted to metallic surfaces. (which sounds like an ester)

It was heavily pushed to the enthusiast market, eg. car clubs, and you had all these blokes claiming "yeah, my diff oil temp has reduced since using it, I'm making more power...", etc, yet I've never seen one single independent dyno test, or even before and after data logger figures from a track session.

Remember, if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
wink.gif

I almost feel like buying some to analyze it. But I think I'd be better off buying a lottery ticket. lol

Don't worry though I wouldn't put it in an engine I actually cared about... hey at least on their test Amsoil make to 250 lbs, and M1 only did 150
tongue.gif

The best part is where they take away the oil reservoir and it keeps going without any lubrication. It reminds me years ago of manufacturer that would run the car without oil to show how the stuff "bonded to the metal"

Well, thanks mates. Maybe I'll play around with it someday when I have nothing better to do.
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back