BG Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought Schaeffers and put it in my Truck and Cycles, after a demo yesterday at my local small town gas station, still has full service, and changed my oil, he dropped it and told me to come on in and see this. Well I was so impressed I told a friend of mine and he immediately told me about BG oil, any one know of it, seems like they claim to be the best also at their web site..

Originally Posted By: MichaelWalker
I bought Schaeffers and put it in my Truck and Cycles, after a demo yesterday at my local small town gas station, still has full service, and changed my oil, he dropped it and told me to come on in and see this. Well I was so impressed I told a friend of mine and he immediately told me about BG oil, any one know of it, seems like they claim to be the best also at their web site..

Really confused...
54.gif

Originally Posted By: bmwtechguy
Stick with the Schaeffers. Tried and proven and a good value too.

We need more info from you to respond to your post about the BG stuff.

I have no idea about BG, since this was an Oil Site i thought you might know about them or have the info on them compared to Schaffers.

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Quote:

he dropped it and told me to come on in and see this

What is "it" and "this?"

it is "OIL" and "This is the Schaffers Oil Demo..also please be kind I am new here..
Originally Posted By: The Critic
BG MOA? Or BG Hi-Low 0w-30?

IMO, if you use Schaeffers oil, you should not really need the BG stuff. BG seems to be only available at shops, which mark up its already inflated price. It's probably really good stuff, however. I'm sure someone around here has used BG MOA or their oils. Were they demonstrating the use of both together? We're trying to understand just what you saw there. What type of demonstration? Was it a comparison of Schaeffers and BG, or were they used together? We're missing some info here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back