BG EPR - OK to run in engine during last leg of long trip?

I used BG-109 EPR to restore the compression in #5 cylinder of an Accord V6. Compression went from ~80 to ~155. Using clean oil (~11 ounces below MAX line): got car to operating temperature-poured in the EPR-ran engine at ~1500rpm for 25 minutes and then immediately dumped the oil/filter. It was explained to me that any longer and the solvents present in EPR will begin to evaporate off and leave the 'deposits' behind. I allowed the car to drain for several hours. We kept the car for several more years and she still runs to this day.

I use BG-115 MOA in all my cars.

Hello, all.

I have a Honda CRV 2016 with a 2.4 liter engine (120K miles), GDI of course. An associate (who does not profit in any way from BG products) recommended running a can of BG EPR every once in while to prevent/"fix" stuck oil rings. I believe the latter is something that GDI engines are notorious for.

Soon I will be taking a 140 mile road trip to my parents' residence. Once there, a neighbor and I will be changing the oil and oil filter (Valvoline 0-20W, hi-mileage oil; Purolator One filter), the PCV valve, and, maybe, all four sparkplugs . My question: During the last, say 20, miles of the trip, would be it OK to dump the BG EPR into the crankcase?

FYI: Oil n00b here. Please be gentle.

Many thanks in advance for everyone's feedback.
Good call on not driving.

Here are the usage directions from the BG website:

BG-109 Usage.jpg

Back