Best value for 235/60R18 application?

Looking for a set of 4 tires installed, with road-hazard and lifetime rotate/bal, for a 17 CR-V. The current set of Continental TrueContact Tours have lasted over 65K miles, but the price on them has gone up considerably.

So far, these Pirelli Scorpion A/S 3's are the best value I can find:
285576550_538462954418830_1501188101239535011_n.jpg

Is there anything better out there? Cheaper is better, but good wet performance and tread life are important.

Tirerack seems to really love them:

• Survey Stats
  • 510,084 Total Miles Reported
  • 1 out of 47 in Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season Tires

Reactions: hrv
Looking for a set of 4 tires installed, with road-hazard and lifetime rotate/bal, for a 17 CR-V. The current set of Continental TrueContact Tours have lasted over 65K miles, but the price on them has gone up considerably.

View attachment 103430

Is there anything better out there? Cheaper is better, but good wet performance and tread life are important.
Dont go cheap on tire or brakes....

That looks like a pretty good deal to me with today's prices. Pirelli isn't a second-rate brand either. I'd go for it if I were in your position.

That looks like a pretty good deal to me with today's prices. Pirelli isn't a second-rate brand either. I'd go for it if I were in your position.
People call their SUV tires "squarelli," but the only other option in this price range are the WM GY Assurance Outlasts.

But does that include road hazard coverage and service at locations other than the installing one? Those are deal breaker items.
I wasn't there. I dunno if she even got a receipt! I would call them and see what you can do.
All I can tell you is, it transformed that CR-V. Good luck... Go for it!

View attachment 103430

Go to discount tire. One call does all. Looks like the Contis served you well with 65,000. Look at the best Michelins for ride quality and buy with cash back from michelin promotions.

Reactions: hrv
I’ve been eying the Yokohama YK-CTX for my next set. Seem like a good value to performance ratio. And they’re always in stock the various Discount Tires in my area. Have gotten them yet though.
I was looking at those for a Lexus that sees Uber(Uber drivers love LingLong or Westlake for some reason but I won’t even let my enemies use Chinese tires) duty, but I ended up with Michelin. Neighbor has them on an Odyssey, he likes them.

Back