Best System Memory for Overclocking

I have an EPOX 9NPA+Ultra and looking for DDR memory that will give me best results overclocking and the best overclocking for the price. Any suggestions?

Kingston Hyper-X is also a good choice. You can find them at www.newegg.com where I buy nearly all my computer stuff. I run 1GB with 3 SATA hard drives in my computer and I like the performance of the Kingston. OCZ is also excellent, just pricey. What OCZ and others do is "pre-test" memory to see what is the general limit they can put it to, and market it just below that. Some do and some do not do this.

My gig of 3 year old Crucial memory is finally beginning to die after being overclocked it's entire life. They now make very low latency sticks that I will be investing in...

wow crucial dying after just 3 years of overclocking? thats disturbing. I have had generic ram run 5+ years being overclocked by 20% or more, scratch them from the list. corsair his good, OCZ is trash - as is their power supplies.

Whatever you buy, make sure to use memory chip coolers if you intend to overclock and also use a special case which has enhanced cooling rather than the stock one.