Best recommendation for a TRACFONE smartphone model

anyone have any recommendations for a Smartphone make/model buying through TRACFONE, im looking to upgrade my current 3g model and need to upgrade to a 4g LTE model, ive read all reviews from AMAZON,TRACFONE blogs seems like the LG Journey or SAMSUNG A10e are 2 im looking at I do not want a phone that requires a tracfone service plan, I prefer using the online minutes or cards to accumulate usable minutes/data/texts. also im not a gamer im looking for basic calls, messages, GPS, Emails maybe YOUTUBE and of course BITOG. please give me rec's if your using a good model.

Does it have to be through tracfone? I have an iphone 6S that works good for me, I just buy the $20 card at Walmart every 85 days or so, so as to keep service. I've forgotten completely how to do it, but they used to have "BYOP" setups. Howard Forums had a wealth of knowledge on this.

Wife and I did have some issues converting to the nano card but it worked in the end (her old smartphone didn't have a SIM so had to call up).

Does it have to be through tracfone? I have an iphone 6S that works good for me, I just buy the $20 card at Walmart every 85 days or so, so as to keep service. I've forgotten completely how to do it, but they used to have "BYOP" setups. Howard Forums had a wealth of knowledge on this.

Wife and I did have some issues converting to the nano card but it worked in the end (her old smartphone didn't have a SIM so had to call up).
I have a 25% off coupon code if I buy online, but they have only certain makes and models and most of the higher end phones require you to buy Tracfones service plan, id rather buy minutes online website or the cards at Walmart it would be half the cost for my usage this way to keep it operational

I am with Tracfone and I purchased my own unlocked phone off Amazon Moto G7. I can move it to another carrier if I wish.
ive read a good review for that particular phone(y) its available at the tracfone site for about $100

I bought the Tracfone A10e direct from Tracfone on E-Bay. 6 months in so far, so good. Got the 1 year service 1500 min, 1500 texts and 1.5g of data. The phone is nothing special but it works great. Better than the sum of its parts. Battery lasts about 2 days with a moderate amount of use. Closing apps and windows when not using helps. Been a Tracfone customer since the Mrs passed away. I have lots of service and min, texts and data stockpiled. Service for this year costs $8.75 a month with all taxes. Have never needed to buy additional time or data in 8+yrs

I bought the Tracfone A10e direct from Tracfone on E-Bay. 6 months in so far, so good. Got the 1 year service 1500 min, 1500 texts and 1.5g of data. The phone is nothing special but it works great. Better than the sum of its parts. Battery lasts about 2 days with a moderate amount of use. Closing apps and windows when not using helps. Been a Tracfone customer since the Mrs passed away. I have lots of service and min, texts and data stockpiled. Service for this year costs $8.75 a month with all taxes. Have never needed to buy additional time or data in 8+yrs
that's another highly rated phone A10e, ive had good service for the phone I have now from SAMSUNG so im kind of particular to that brand

so right now I have 3 im considering, LG JOURNEY $30, Samsung galaxy A10e $80, MOTOROLA MOTO OPTIMO G7 $100, anyone I'll get 25% of the price, none of them will break the bank, so which one should I get?:unsure:

Consumer cellular has a $20/mo plan with talk text and 2.5G data. BYOP or get a Moto G Power at $10/mo no interest. for 15 mo.

Check out HSN.com (home shopping network) for Tracfone. Been buying the phone and year of service for our last few phones and its cheaper than Tracfone site. I got Motorola Moto G7 optima phone which has been pretty good, but they have plenty of other brands/models to choose from... Recommend checking them out.

Any unlocked LTE GSM (AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint) iPhone works fine on Tracfone, I personally use an SE and my wife has a 6, with a used 7 & a used 8 on deck if the 6 ever dies (unlikely, it had the Apple battery replaced when they were doing them for $29). Much better than the POS Galaxy S20s we're stuck with now.

anyone have any recommendations for a Smartphone make/model buying through TRACFONE, im looking to upgrade my current 3g model and need to upgrade to a 4g LTE model, ive read all reviews from AMAZON,TRACFONE blogs seems like the LG Journey or SAMSUNG A10e are 2 im looking at I do not want a phone that requires a tracfone service plan, I prefer using the online minutes or cards to accumulate usable minutes/data/texts. also im not a gamer im looking for basic calls, messages, GPS, Emails maybe YOUTUBE and of course BITOG. please give me rec's if your using a good model.
Look at the Samsung A11

+5 on the Moto G7. My wife has one, great phone, very responsive, and a bargain at it's price. The one she has is equipped with the 5000 mah battery, she only has to charge it a couple of times a week.

just bought the Tracfone MOTOROLA G7 Optimo Maxx for $63 total, from AMAZON, based on some AMAZON reviews, YOUTUBE and input here it has free ship/returns if im not pleased, hopefully it has the same durability ive gotten from my old SAMSUNG 3g Galaxy centura phone which is still in operation after many years. this will pretty much be my primary phone so I hope all goes well, ive been having good low cost service for well 15 years with Tracfone I hope it continues with my new Smartphone

Battery life is good on the Moto's but they did away with the navigation bar on the bottom of the screen. Swiping not as user friendly.
My wife's Moto G7 has Android 10 and it has the navigation bar. From what I can gather, the navigation bar was removed in Pie but came back in an update after users complained.

lots of cheeper options these days, check out mymoneyblog.com for cheeper lesser known plans. found this thru our forum as i continue to learn.

Back