Best Product Reviewer?

I watched the Apex Detail C4 corvette videos from start to finish. Great info on how to bring paint back to life.

Hope they haven't ruined my favorite wax.....
Ill let you know! I am kind of excited that I thought of my own test. I mean, its a no brainer. Put 3 different waxes on your vehicle in different areas and choose the one you like best!
Who needs "you tube" tests, forums and arguments? *L* Here I will have the results myself. I sincerely doubt they "ruined" NuFinish and will update you as soon as I see one of the 3 waxes start to become ineffective.
I know on a test on my other vehicle roof and hood that NuFinish blows away Turtle Wax Stay and Wax, which we would expect if that makes you feel better for now... :eek:)
Im excited for the year to wear on regarding my Mazda test as posted above. NuFinish on the hood. Turtle Wax Paste Ice on the roof, Meguires Ultimate Liquid on the truck. So far all beading the same.

Last edited:
Ummm .. maybe you should re-read my post. I am using THREE products, not just NuFinish. You may need to open your horizons like me, do your own testing to see which wax works best.
We all live in different climates, we all store our vehicles in different ways. So I think its pretty darn smart of my to do my own testing, more so after reading silly comments like your that add nothing to the conversation .
If you read my post = on my wifes Mazda there is Nufinish on the hood, Turtle wax ice on the roof and Meguires Ultimate liquid not the truck.

Three different areas facing up on the vehicle with 3 waxes. Its a no brainer, then you dont have to rely on so called "tests" or comments that dont add anything to the discussion.
Did you not say "we all know Nufinish lasts the longest?" Not a true statement. It probably lasts longer than the other two products you compared it to, but neither of those are known to be long lasting. Like I said, there are a myriad of products that not only last longer than Nufinish, they also look better, and won't stain trim...

(All YouTube channels)

Product reviews:
Apex Detail is probably the best right now. My second choice would be a tie between the Forensic Detailing Channel and Pan the Organizer. Third would be Esoteric, his reviews just are too superficial for me.

Detailing work/transformations:
JP Details, Apex Detail (only second because he concentrates more on products), Miranda Detailing, Forensic Detailing Channel

Did you not say "we all know Nufinish lasts the longest?" Not a true statement. It probably lasts longer than the other two products you compared it to, but neither of those are known to be long lasting. Like I said, there are a myriad of products that not only last longer than Nufinish, they also look better, and won't stain trim...
Then there are the other two products I am testing to see which last longest, Ice paste and Meguires Ultimate Liquid.
You can add your ideas of what will last longer then those three and do you own test, which as of right now I can’t find where you are and what products you are testing so instead of telling me “you need to come out of the 70s and join this century... “ you can add substance to the thread and open your mind to new ideas and products.

Then there are the other two products I am testing to see which last longest, Ice paste and Meguires Ultimate Liquid.
You can add your ideas of what will last longer then those three and do you own test, which as of right now I can’t find where you are and what products you are testing so instead of telling me “you need to come out of the 70s and join this century... “ you can add substance to the thread and open your mind to new ideas and products.
Let's see, I've used Nufinish, Meguiar's Gold, Meguiar's Ultimate, TW Ice, TW Seal & Shine, Duragloss 105, Zaino (I don't remember which one, but it was a two step application), Classe, TW paste, TW liquid, Collinite 845, and Collinite 476S (paste). I've gotten a year out of both Collinite 845 and Zaino, but the Collinite is a one step application. I believe the newer Zainos are one step as well, but I haven't tried them. Collinite 476S is supposed to last at least a year, and I have no doubt it will given that its said to last longer than the 845. Nufinish falls somewhere in the middle of the pack as far as longevity, but like has been said many times before, it stains trim, and it leaves more of a "plasticy" looking shine, whereas the Collinite products leave a nice, deep looking shine, they're easy to apply/remove, and they don't stain trim, or leave dust...

Let's see, I've used Nufinish, Meguiar's Gold, Meguiar's Ultimate, TW Ice, TW Seal & Shine, Duragloss 105, Zaino (I don't remember which one, but it was a two step application), Classe, TW paste, TW liquid, Collinite 845, and Collinite 476S (paste). I've gotten a year out of both Collinite 845 and Zaino, but the Collinite is a one step application. I believe the newer Zainos are one step as well, but I haven't tried them. Collinite 476S is supposed to last at least a year, and I have no doubt it will given that its said to last longer than the 845. Nufinish falls somewhere in the middle of the pack as far as longevity, but like has been said many times before, it stains trim, and it leaves more of a "plasticy" looking shine, whereas the Collinite products leave a nice, deep looking shine, they're easy to apply/remove, and they don't stain trim, or leave dust...
Sounds good, I’ll update after or during the winter when one starts to fail

Back