Best place to buy DELO 400 SAE 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: xshoex
Not sure if you have west marine in Pennsylvania, but ours has tons of it. I want to say $24

Per gallon? That's a rip off

Truck stops?

Tractor Supply Co., Rural King, Fleet Farm and Atwood's all carry it for about $13 a gallon.

Between the two, I'd prefer Delo. But both are good oils
smile.gif

I buy it at a local truck stop. $18 and change per gal. It's the only place I can find it around here. I use it at my work for Military equipment.

Originally Posted By: Blkstanger
I buy it at a local truck stop. $18 and change per gal. It's the only place I can find it around here. I use it at my work for Military equipment.
I'm surprised was thinking military were only using sae50

I'll try my NAPA since I can walk to it. Dad was asking me about this also as he doesn't have internet

I can't speak for your neck of the woods, but aside from a Chevron distributor (our Husky/Mohawk distributor), the best bet for Chevron oils, be they Delo or PCMOs, up here are the places that fix the trucks. They usually have a bunch and at a better price than anyone else.

I found it at Wal Mart this morning surprisingly. At $11.97 "rollback" too
wink.gif

Still plenty of the old CJ4/SM rated 10w30 DELO

Yeah, Wal Mart is a odd place in what one will stock and what 2 other stores 6 miles apart from each other will stock. Go figure

Originally Posted By: car51
Yeah, Wal Mart is a odd place in what one will stock and what 2 other stores 6 miles apart from each other will stock. Go figure

The two Wal-Marts closest to me are like that. Not cookie cutter copies when it comes to what they stock in oil. The one I would say is in a more blue collar area stocks more diesel related brands and the one in the more upscale area has more European spec oils than the other. Wal-Mart corporate knows what sells better at each location and adjusts accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back