Best Oil for 2019 Ford F-350 Powerstroke Turbo Diesel?

Motorcraft oil for sure. Cheap, for sure meets spec, for sure has the correct additives.
So just an FYI motor craft does not make lubricants. ConocoPhillips is the lubricants supplier for Ford. There is nothing special or different about their Triton ECT 5w40 to other 5w40 oils. There are other 5w40 diesel oil that meet Ford spec.

Ford has a Motorcraft 5/40 HD oil now, maybe consider that if hes under warranty? And a Motorcraft filter to be sure while youre there?
What does being under warranty have to do with you can use anything you want as long as it meets spec.

Newer 6.7 power stroke specs 10w30, changed the oil in one last month. Double checking what the manual said, thought maybe it was a typo, I called 4 ford dealerships. All 4 shops said they use 10w30 in them as well, so in went Delo 10w30.

Newer 6.7 power stroke specs 10w30, changed the oil in one last month. Double checking what the manual said, thought maybe it was a typo, I called 4 ford dealerships. All 4 shops said they use 10w30 in them as well, so in went Delo 10w30.
I take it you know that the only Chevron oil product approved by Ford under their WSS-M2C171-F1 spec is DELO 400 SDE SAE 10W-30. :)

Enjoy the new Ford! And, Delo 400 SDE oil is good stuff, regardless of oil grade.

Last edited:
Back