Best oil "fail" thread ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, I think this guy must be a young kid.

HOLY [censored] after he used brake fluid in the oil he uses brake clean to get it out ROFL.

Last edited:
Just when I thought this guy was a total tard ... I read this pages later
"I used brake clean. I figured if it had brake fluid in it I should use that to get it out. I drained the oil, sprayed about 4 cans through it while turning the motor over at the crank bolt then drained it out and put more oil and about 2.5 quarts of lucas in it to thicken it up.

I did not change the filter because I thought it was new enough. Should I go back and change the filter? Do you think that is my problem?"

This is proof that natural selection is needed in the human population not just the in the animal kingdom.

"Might as well put power steering fluid in there to steer the brake fluid and brake cleaner out of the engine."

crackmeup2.gif

"Don't know why someone hasn't recommended he put a couple cans of chicken soup in there. My grandmother always said it'll cure anything."

crackmeup2.gif

I here you Pablo, but then I go over and talk to the service center manager next door who tells me that he has 2-3 diesel trucks/week (privately owned NOT company trucks) show up with gasoline in their tanks. "It shore runs ruff!"

Quote:
May have some reel problems now. I just went outside to mess with the car, to see if I could figure out what is going on. I check the oil and it smells funny. I went and pulled the containers out of the trash and found that I put two quarts of brake fluid in with the castrol. So now I have oil additive, Castrol and brake fluid in my engine. I will try and drain it out now and put good oil in it and see if it fixes the problem.

"Reel problems"??? Hope he doesn't go fishing any time soon. I sure would love to see a UOA on a soup of oil and BF. . .

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Sometimes I think post/threads like this and the EnergyDrink in the motorcycle fuel one are made up.......

They're not though. There is actually a man walking this earth that sprayed brake cleaner into his engine.

I have a feeling it is a joke, but there definitely is somewhere between 10-35% of the population that would pass for that person, in real life.

Seems like these epic fail threads are becoming more and move common. [sarcasm] I blame our failing education system and the break down of the family institution... [/sarcasm]

Quote:
I went and pulled the containers out of the trash and found that I put two quarts of brake fluid in with the castrol.
***** I'm sorry but this is funny!

Originally Posted By: brian12
Quote:
I went and pulled the containers out of the trash and found that I put two quarts of brake fluid in with the castrol.

^^That`s classic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: brian12
Quote:

^^That`s classic!!!!!!!!!!!!
The best part is he put brake cleaner in to try and clean out the brake fluid.
LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back