Best M1 deal Ive ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHZR2

Staff member
Hi,

Was at Shoprite (supermarket mostly in NJ, PA) today, and I had their circular. Noticed in there that there was M1 5w-30 and 10w-30 for 6qts for $19.72 with price plus card. Much better than the wal-mart 5qt jug for $18.88 (now $22.42).

Just figured Id let everyone know. I havent been around lately, so I dont knwo if this was covered, but just a heads up.

JMH

Speaking of M1, I finally spotted some 0w30 Mobil 1 in my area. It was at an Esso gas station near my house. No price on it, but considering this station charges $3.99 for a jug of washer fluid, I'm sure they charge $10 a liter for M1!

I'm gonna have to check some other Esso stations to see if they have 0w40 or 0w20 in stock. I haven't noticed what these stations have been keeping in stock since I always use my speedpass and haven't actually ventured inside the gas station in quite a while. I'm also on the lookout to see if I can spot any Esso 0w40 oil. I did spot some Esso semi synthetic 0w30 though.

Here in Canada MallFart, sorry, MallWart, no!, WalMart has 5L. containers of M1 in 10W and 5W-30 on for the equilivant of $5.49 a litre.
canada.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back