Best fuel additive for small engines?

SeaFoam contains up to 25% alcohol in it (from their safety data sheet). I don't put anything with alcohol in my engines since that voids warranties. Do you know something I don't about the warranties and why that wouldn't void it?
Are you going over 10% alcohol in the final mixture? Which equipment warranty doesn’t allow 10% EtOH in the gasoline?

What’s the best fuel additive for small engines for like pressure washers and lawn equipment? Back in the day, I added an ounce or two of SeaFoam per gallon of gas. In the last few years, I’ve been using Gumout multitune Tuneup because it had the most P.E.A. plus stabilizes the fuel. Is there anything newer out there that would be better for this type of application ?
In regard to smaller engine the most important elements are detergent, stabilizer, and possibly moisture control (if you are running a non-ethanol blended product).

Detergent wise: the highest specification in the market is the “Top Tier” specifications. Offered by most gas station (posted on pump). It’ll be hard to find out if any shelf product meets that, most don’t. An additive supplier should be able to offer that or at least advise as to what product/rate would achieve that standard.

Stabilizer: if you are running through the fuel consistently or do not run ethanol blended fuel, stabilizer is not as important. However, any fuel that sits is susceptible to breaking down, and ethanol would also accelerate the process.

Moisture control: Non-ethanol fuels (100-400ppm) do not hold near the amount of water as E-10 blends (2000-10,000ppm). So if water gets into your non-ethanol fuel, it will have a harder time suspending in the fuel. If water gets into your e-10, the ethanol works like a sponge. At a certain point when the ethanol cannot hold anymore water, it’ll phase separate and there is no additive that re-suspends the ethanol after that happens.

Seafoam works the best for me, if an engine is going to set more than 3 months in warm weather the best thing to do is start it and let it run for a few minutes every couple months.

I run MMO all the time as kind of a maintenance additive and B12 occasionally as a cleaner.
Honestly the MMO has worked so well, I haven't had any small engine fuel system issues in years.

Mechanic in a Bottle. has saved me from disassembling my carbs on my m/c every time I let it sit for over a month. It will always plug up the idle jets every time.

Back