Best Fuel Additive - Atleast the most entertaining

Great stuff, reminds me of the guy that wanted to run The exhaust back into the intake.

This guy poured 40oz of sugary gatorade into a 3 gallon gas tank? Then he goes on the internet to ask all the guys why his bike is running so bad? No way anybody could be THAT dumb.

The thread on that site is absolutely exploding. It's growing by about one page every ten seconds. She's gonna blow!

And then everyone will blow when he finally admits its just an epic joke that he kept going.

But the thing is. It is not joke. That is just a cover up. Did you see the epic thread of the moron who tried to flush his engine by sticking a garden hose in his oil fill and then Started the engine!

Originally Posted By: peterdes
But the thing is. It is not joke. That is just a cover up.
I'm just saying that most great threads that keep going like this one end up being jokes or at least are never proven and assumed to be jokes.

Originally Posted By: T-Keith
Great stuff, reminds me of the guy that wanted to run The exhaust back into the intake.
WHAT!!!!!

Originally Posted By: lexus114
WHAT!!!!!
This is how we get cars to pass emission tests when the NOX are too high. But not the full exaust, just a little bit to offset the NOX.

That is freakin' HILARIOUS! I love the sequence the guy put together w/pics from the 'Fast and Furious' movie...LOL! :D

Originally Posted By: lexus114
WHAT!!!!!
The Direct Exhaust Injection guy? Classic. Here's the sketch he posted of his novel idea. Don't steal it though. I don't think it's patented yet.

Originally Posted By: Chris142
Don't forget about the guy that poured sand down his carburetor thinking the sand would smooth the cylinder walls.
I was just going to say the same thing but I thought it was in his intake?