Best excuse EVER for being late

This reminds me of when my daughter said we have a crackhead living at our house.

We have a cat named Crack Monkey that we sometimes call crackhead or cracker jack. I forget how the conversation came to this, but my daughter (8 at the time) told her teacher that we have a crackhead living at our house. The teacher knew who we were so she called us first to verify what our daughter said. She was worried she would have to do a mandatory report to CPS. She cracked up (pun intended) when we told her that's our cat. We had a little talk with our daughter about choosing your words wisely.

This reminds me of when my daughter said we have a crackhead living at our house.

We have a cat named Crack Monkey that we sometimes call crackhead or cracker jack. I forget how the conversation came to this, but my daughter (8 at the time) told her teacher that we have a crackhead living at our house. The teacher knew who we were so she called us first to verify what our daughter said. She was worried she would have to do a mandatory report to CPS. She cracked up (pun intended) when we told her that's our cat. We had a little talk with our daughter about choosing your words wisely.
Some of the names we no longer use in the US:

Karen (OK Karen)
Jack (Hi Jack)
John (He's a John)
Chad

Your story brought back some memories, when I was 9 years my Uncle had passed away, so I rode my bike to the other side of the neighborhood where my Dad was hanging out with some friends in there back yard. Long story short since I cannot post what I said, but my Uncle was cremated and I used another word that began with a C

The look on the faces of my Dad's friends as well as a few glasses that were dropped and broken was something I will never forget.

Back