Best excuse EVER for being late

Carpenter tells us he was late because his dog got into some heroin in his house and had to take the dog to the vet.

Sad thing it's a true story.

Who has heroin lying around their house?
A heroin user in the house?

Carpenter tells us he was late because his dog got into some heroin in his house and had to take the dog to the vet.

Sad thing it's a true story.

Who has heroin lying around their house?

Kind of miss the good old days when you were talking about a certain oil additive! This Thread will either get Locked or Deleted!

Anybody with a drug abuser and a dog in the house should also have several dosages of this in the medicine locker;

narcan.jpg

This carpenter was a helper and is finishing up some siding on a porch. The original carpenter showed up drunk at 8 AM so we told him that was it and asked the helper to finish.

It's a summer cottage at a church camp so not the same standard of perfection as I would insist for my house in Delaware.

This carpenter was a helper and is finishing up some siding on a porch. The original carpenter showed up drunk at 8 AM so we told him that was it and asked the helper to finish.

It's a summer cottage at a church camp so not the same standard of perfection as I would insist for my house in Delaware.
Might want to go back to the drunk carpenter. LOL

Had some help come in 2 hours late said he took his dog to the vet at 7 am. Couldn't even stand. Have no idea how he got to the job. Found a place for him to sleep it off.

Had a gal not show or call saying she was bailing her husband out on drug charges.

My younger sister got addicted to pain pills and later switched to heroin after injuring herself playing college basketball.
She is now on Vivitrol and lives a productive life as a barber.

The handyman field is full of people that cant get a company job where a drug test and background check is required.

When my sister was using, one of her "friends" overdosed and the paramedics took her to the ER.
If your addicted to opioids and OD, are hit with Narcan, you automatically go into withdrawal and are dope sick.
My sisters friend arrived at the hospital, refused care, walked out to the parking lot to wait for a ride and died from an overdose.
Narcan has a short life and you can re-overdose and die when it wears off.

Back