Best combintation of Oil/OCI

Status
Not open for further replies.
We usually see the first snow fall with/without accumulation in November. The coldest part of the winter for us is usually at the end of January / Begining of February. It also seems to bring the most snow with it during this time. I remember last year when we had no snow on the ground and by the next morning we already had 1.5 feet of the stuff and it kept falling for 2 days.

Being a native of Upstate NY, I don't miss any of that [censored] at all. Y'all can keep it up there. I like it here in VA BCH. Just cool enough in the winter and very nice throughout the rest of the year.

Originally Posted By: bustednutz
Being a native of Upstate NY, I don't miss any of that [censored] at all. Y'all can keep it up there. I like it here in VA BCH. Just cool enough in the winter and very nice throughout the rest of the year.
I love it. It's a bit of a PITA to drive in sometimes, but I love the cold and the snow. Guess it's the Canadian in me!

If it were me, i would use the PP, and change every 6 months. Oh, and here is snow, from upstate, NY....... That is the 05 -Xg350L, and 94-SL1

Status
Not open for further replies.