Beside oem filter . What other good aftermarket transmission filter every one using ?

I have 2 day off this weekend . It’s been a while since having 2 day off . Imma doing pan drop and drain and fill on my Ford 6r80 6 speed auto on my truck . I call 2 Ford dealer boTh out off stock .

What year is the truck? If you need the BL3Z-7A098-A / FT-188 I have 2 upstairs. Bit of a drive though. FWIW they are on backorder through Ford with an ETA off of 15Mar2021.

I just ordered a couple Raybestos filter from Rock Auto for my Nissan Versa a couple months ago but haven't installed them yet. I'm still about 3K miles from my 30K mile change interval. They look to be as good a quality as any other filter I used in the past. The Versa has the standard filter in the pan and an external cartridge filter for the valve body. Both filters were only about $13 vs. probably $50+ for OE at a Nissan dealer. This is a JATCO CVT so I'm not taking any chances with not changing both filters and fluid on a regular basis. If the transmission doesn't last I'll know I did my part.

forgot to update . After call OREILLY . Autozone . Napa . Advance auto part . They either don’t have it in stock ( a lot thing in Texas are still behind in stock ) or way way out my way . I’m gone ahead and bite the bullet and drive 1 hours to a Ford dealer and bought a original one that fix perfect . Same one came out my truck .

Filtran was oem for some makes. Used one in my 4L60E. 100,000kmater its is still ticking.

Currently have just less than 1000km on an ATP filter in my AS69RC. So far its working just fine.

The oem mopar worked great on my 545RFE.

Back