Bee debris rant

More of a rant as there is nothing I can do short of buying a car cover x3. Here in the pnw this time of year the bees are doing what bees do, namely collect pollen and then crap on everything in sight. If I leave my truck in the driveway for just 2 days there is a minimum of at least 50 craps all over it. Like little 1 inch glue strips and dots. And hard to get off, best I have found is to wet down vehicle prior. I tease my girlfriend who loves all her plants and shrubs and flora and fauna that I am going to kill me some bees! And a clean car is way more important that this overrated pollinizing thing! It's a daily battle. I think I need a beer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a video of a bee crapping on your car? That would be youtube-worthy! Headline: The Bees Conspire to Destroy Humanity, One Car at a Time.

This could lead to a high profile court case :)

Are you sure it isn’t hummingbirds? I recommend getting some Meguiar’s Waterless Spray Wash and Wax. Come down here and enjoy the love bug guts. Whether it’s bees or hummingbirds, relax! It could be a lot worse.

Bee pooh on cars is the most annoying thing! This is what it looks like, and it can be very difficult to clean off...

1623865425171.jpg

The bee thing is a problem in certain areas. The OP posted but hasn’t been back since so we don’t know which part of the PNW he lives in. Some areas like the fruit orchard regions east of the Washington cascades have lots of bees.

I might suggest a rinse less wash product like Griots Rinseless Wash. Mix it in a spray bottle and hit those areas that the bees have impacted.

Back