Bed Bugs!!

So my daughter just told me they found bed bugs in my young grand son's room. This probably explains the recent "rash" issue they thought he had.
She called an exterminator and their quote was $ 2200.

They just can't seem to catch a break when it comes to big money things happening.
Crazy to spend $2200 to kill some bugs UNLESS like anything its something you dont mind spending on. I think you will need a whole house solution, I doubt they are just in the grandsons room.

1 =
2=
3= best-bed-bug-sprays-4169544

4= There is tons of info on the internet that someone can easily do themselves. Unless of course its something they rather not do. Sprays also available in Home Depot and Lowes. Also heat will kill them as in the EPA link #2

If its a large house and the $2200 does bother them, there is nothing wrong with doing that assuming they give you a warranty.

Permethrin and Bifenthrin will both take care of bed bugs. Cheap, easy to apply, pet safe (except for cats) when dry. Spray down the areas where they like to hide and surfaces they have to cross to get to food and they will clear up. Has a roughly 30 day residual on most surfaces. Same treatment works for lice as well, permethrin is the main ingredient in many lice sprays and shampoos

Back