Beads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I snapped a few pics a couple of weekends ago, because I was impressed. Our Jeep has not been washed in at least 3 weeks in these pics, and it had rained prior. The last sealant applied was Duragloss 101 on 4/28. I use AquaWax monthly. The Jeep is driven daily, and is out ~ 4hrs/day.

beads2_zps57266d79.jpg

beads3_zpsf19d4df8.jpg

beads1_zpscee80113.jpg

Just keep your windows closed especially rolling up to that first stop sign. Love the #101 and the AW! Good choice.

Originally Posted By: satinsilver
Just keep your windows closed especially rolling up to that first stop sign. Love the #101 and the AW! Good choice.

Hahaha, happens to me all the time with the dew. Got to keep the windows closed for the first few miles!

Originally Posted By: kkreit01
I snapped a few pics a couple of weekends ago, because I was impressed. Our Jeep has not been washed in at least 3 weeks in these pics, and it had rained prior. The last sealant applied was Duragloss 101 on 4/28. I use AquaWax monthly. The Jeep is driven daily, and is out ~ 4hrs/day.

What were your steps prior to using the #101? Clay, polish etc...

Originally Posted By: redhat

Hahaha, happens to me all the time with the dew. Got to keep the windows closed for the first few miles!

Me, too. For some reason my clean cars attract more dew than almost any others around me.

What were your steps prior to using the #101? Clay, polish etc...

A wash with Megs GoldClass, then Griots clay - using ONR QD-strength for lube. I do not have a machine for polish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back