BB Wheels-anybody ever use them?

I need 3 more winter tires for the Corolla in my sig, and BB Wheels has a pretty good price on them-has anyone had decent luck with them? Some of their reviews could be better.

I don’t think this was a BB wheels issue but I ordered one and fed ex shipped it all over the country before finally arriving at my home.
Lol, that sounds about right for FedEx. I just ordered 4 tires last week. Got 3 of them, 1 is taking the grand tour of Georgia before it gets here.

BB wheels are fine, some reasonable cost BUT usually spendier!! when i want need a wheel-s i look to places that sell what i want with a tire-s mounted + balance included with delivery, + look for best $$$$ delivered!!

BB wheels are fine, some reasonable cost BUT usually spendier!! when i want need a wheel-s i look to places that sell what i want with a tire-s mounted + balance included with delivery, + look for best $$$$ delivered!!
The snows I need, they have the best price on, around $68 each, nobody else is even close. With or WITHOUT shipping! I may just roll the dice & try them, it is only ~$200 or so.

Well, they did a heck of a job with the 3 I ordered-somehow they got from MN to here in ONE DAY FedEx Ground!! An all time record, ordered Monday, came Tuesday. Then a fourth one showed up today-wonder if they'll want it back...

DON'T BUY, THEY ARE TOTAL CROOKS! BB Wheels is running a scam website that sells defective, out-of-date, broken, mismatched and blemished products! Their website also misleads the consumer with pictures and descriptions that does not truly represent the product you are buying. They will send you the wrong product or a defective product and when you call them to start a return they will charge you a 25% restocking fee!!... Plus you have to pay the return shipping! BB Wheels literally makes its money off ripping you off on the 25% fee they take from you due to them sending you the wrong defective products. If you make the mistake and purchase from these crooks just pray the product you get is correct or you will loose money. The website is a total SCAM!!

Back