Bavarian Oil prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about group family plans. I know that children are covered by their parents' insurance at no extra cost as long as they live at home.

I have a private health insurance that covers me worldwide except in Germany. Coverage is 100% (propyhlactic, treatment, emergency treatment, hospital cost, medication, oversea transportation, body recovery and transport; dental coverage is about 95% for prophylatic and simple fillings, about 70% for crowns etc). I pay about $190 a month. My insurer is AXA.

Originally Posted By: glxpassat
We make up for our low oil prices by paying through the rear for health care. Isn't that free in Germany?

Nothing is "free" including "free" healthcare. Somebody pays for it in taxes somehow. Well, unless you're an illegal alien then ya, you do get government services for free at taxpayer expense.

Originally Posted By: wannafbody
Nothing is "free" including "free" healthcare. Somebody pays for it in taxes somehow.

That was my point. Folks were commenting on how good we have it here with low oil/gas prices. We have low oil prices but high health care costs. They pay high taxes on oil and their health care probably costs less than ours on a monthly basis. So, we probably don't have it as great as some think...

But on the flip side we don't have to wait 52 weeks for hip surgery like in Canada
banana2.gif
or be denied treatment as in England
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: wannafbody
But on the flip side we don't have to wait 52 weeks for hip surgery like in Canada
banana2.gif
or be denied treatment as in England
frown.gif

In Alberta, you wait 7.5 weeks for hip surgery. Same is true for much of the rest of Canada. Hardly 52 weeks. Need to get your facts straight before scaremongering like that - if you don't know how government run health care can be, look here:

http://www.albertaboneandjoint.com/proje...007-18-2007.pdf

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
I wonder what Castrol Actevo and that little bottle to the right of it is. 2-stroke oil?
motorcycle oil
In the states I think you can get it at m/c dealerships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back