Battery Problems.

Batteries too problematical and are a stepping stone to battery free Ev's. Didn't the real Tesla, the man with the name, have ideas about wireless power? Article in the future: "Remember back in the day when they were worrying about lithium and cobalt mining so let's stick with oil burning" "hahahahahahaha "

But I want to answer! Dumb or not, if you like performance, the better EV's are amazing.

AND, while I'm confident the shortages will be resolved in time, the major legacy manufacturers are flailing right now. With specific model production numbers sometimes in the hundreds per month.
Tesla mainland China sales dropped 98% in April from the month before.
Tesla stock down gosh close to 50% off its 52-week high and down 20% since the Twitter announcement possibly putting the Twitter deal in jeopardy.
I’m just saying this because everybody has problems coming out of Covid
To repeat again, I like Elon Musks achievements But I do think he will be facing headwinds in the next three years As all manufacturers ramp up production of EV cars for the common people.
The technology is nowhere close to replacing gasoline vehicles though, At this point in time each vehicle has a purpose long range gasoline versus commuter car.

Back