Battery for '15 F-150 4wd 2.7L

OK Ford people... Stop oogleing those Mach-E SUVs and help me out...
I usually buy Costco batteries, but this may not be an option.

This is for a friend, who is a single gal who I help out from time to time.
What is your recommendation for a reasonably priced good battery?

2015 F-150 AWD 2.7L

Thanks in advance...

Last edited:
We purchased a battery earlier this year for our 2015 F150 from Sam's Club. Duracell/EP. It was the cheapest in stock at the time. Costco was too far away for me to go get it, and get my wife on the road that day.

What kind of car? They don't have a huge selection, but the $50 Walmart Value Power batteries are a great deal, I got over 3-1/2 years out of one on my Camry. Which is realllly good for Phoenix.

What kind of car? They don't have a huge selection, but the $50 Walmart Value Power batteries are a great deal, I got over 3-1/2 years out of one on my Camry. Which is realllly good for Phoenix.
2015 F-150 4wd 2.7L
It is in the heading... I will add it to the body of my post.

DO THIS for max battery life when installing a new battery.
Ford has gone the way of the German auto makers and late model F150's need the battery monitor system reset.

I thought most people here hate that and turn it off. Starting a warm small 2.7l engine takes one second and drains the battery a small amount. I doubt it would be a problem.

I agree jk.... Get a legit H6 AGM battery.

Napa may.... Have the AGMs at a ok price point.

Wish you had a Federated Auto parts store near you... They definitely have better prices on Batteries vs all the other parts stores.

Part #: BH48H6730A (48H6)

Motorcraft Parts Logo

Usage: Quantity per Vehicle:1, 2015 - 2019, F-150, Liter:2.7, Cylinder(s):6, BoreIn:3.27, StrokeIn:3.27, FLEETTOUGH/COMMERCIAL SERIES, CCA: 760, OE CCA: Read more
Section: Ford Motorcraft BD200For your prices and availability select a dealer
Pick up only

MSRP: $148.75​

Core Charge: $16.00​

Back