Basic GC question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo.......I've heard all this good stuff about it....and it's hard to find?? Question is...what am I looking for? Particular color bottle? Special label on bottle? Needing to know it when I see it.
Appreciate the help....

this has been gone over a million times. There are pics of the bottles and its all laid out.

Most important is that it says made in germany on the back, and is 0w-30

JMH

IF you have an Advanced Auto nearby, they should carry GC. It's a 0w30. Turn the bottle around and look for the words "Made in Germany", the callsign of GC.

Alrighty....looked through a number GC posts. After continued searching I think I have found it. Thanks for your reply

The front of the GC bottle should look like this. Happy GC Hunting!
 -

-

quote:

Originally posted by 55:
IF you have an Advanced Auto nearby, they should carry GC. It's a 0w30. Turn the bottle around and look for the words "Made in Germany", the callsign of GC.

Mazatrol,

Unless something has changed in the distribution scheme you will ONLY find it at Autozone in the US, not Advance Auto. It MUST say it is Made in Germany and Imported by Castrol" on the back label.

Quote from pscholte

quote:

Unless something has changed in the distribution scheme you will ONLY find it at Autozone in the US, not Advance Auto. It MUST say it is Made in Germany and Imported by Castrol" on the back label. [/QB]

I beg to differ. You can actually only find this stuff in other people's garages stockpiled for the upcoming synthetic oil shortage...
grin.gif

PS. And I just wanted to take the time to thank all those that contacted me about it. Thanks pscholte!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back