BARGAIN OILS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been away from this forum some time now. Used to get trop artic at wallys but no more. Can you please name some bargain oils for a beater truck.
Thanks

That and just about every other store brand oil is fine.

Just check the back and see that it meets good API standards. I have seen some generics that are API SF, and other oils that are API SA or SB.

Have a look at the rebates and promotions section of this board for current deals. Lately I've been picking up Pennzoil Platinum synthetic for $.99/quart thanks to tips I found there. That is cheaper than WalMart's house brand conventional oil.

Quote:

Have a look at the rebates and promotions section of this board for current deals. Lately I've been picking up Pennzoil Platinum synthetic for $.99/quart thanks to tips I found there. That is cheaper than WalMart's house brand conventional oil.

Yep... keep an eye on that Sales Board. Also, The Wall Of China store near you sells Supertech dino in five quart jugs cheaper than five quarts of Trop Artic.

Quote:

Been away from this forum some time now. Used to get trop artic at wallys but no more. Can you please name some bargain oils for a beater truck.
Thanks

I keep hearing the Mobil Clean 5000 and 7500 are being sold at clearance prices or closeout prices and/or both.

Motorcraft is another excellent choice too at 12 bucks a pop at Billy Mart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back