Bad tractor fluid

this tractor fluid is not good for them. :ROFLMAO:

1653010548166.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If they drag it out and don't try starting it, and do a complete drain/fill with all fluids and filters, it actually will probably be fine.
Now, the electronics in the cab, etc, that's another story ....

That model isn't loaded with electronics, but has lots of electrical components that will probably need to be replaced.

Don't start, just pull it out and drain ALL the fluids. Remove spark plugs and put ~ 10cc of oil in each cylinder. after refilling with engine and maybe transmission oil and crank the engine over. If all seems well, installed the spark plugs and you should be good to go. ED

Don't start, just pull it out and drain ALL the fluids. Remove spark plugs and put ~ 10cc of oil in each cylinder. after refilling with engine and maybe transmission oil and crank the engine over. If all seems well, installed the spark plugs and you should be good to go. ED
prob. diesel model.

Dang, that's a shame. From the picture I can barely read the model which looks like a 4440, very nice tractor.
Yep looks like a 4440 to me. That’s one of the tractors on my bucket list. Sure makes me sick to see it there but if someone takes some care in draining everything and refilling it will likely be fine after a few oil changes.

Back