AZ now has a variety of OEM filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for the T6 deal yesterday and noticed they now have a decent variety of OEM filters for Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, and Hyundai on top of MC, Mopar, and ACDelco.

Prices seemed decent compared to a trip to the dealer.

Last edited:
Just checked the AZ site and saw it. That's pretty neat but they are a bit pricier than the dealer... Honda A02 listed for $12.99, can be gotten from the dealer for $8-9. I bet these can't be bundled with oil change specials either.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by mclasser
Just checked the AZ site and saw it. That's pretty neat but they are a bit pricier than the dealer... Honda A02 listed for $12.99, can be gotten from the dealer for $8-9. I bet these can't be bundled with oil change specials either.

01.gif

The Hyundai OEM filter is $11.99
crazy2.gif

I recently bought my Kia oil filter (26300 35504) at the dealer in Hurst, TX, for $7.68 which included the drain plug crush washer and the tax. I'll pass on AZ.

Wow I can't believe people would be buying Honda filter which is base model Fram OCOD for $12.99 when they could be buying an OCOD for $3 at Walmart, or more appropriately, a Fram ULTRA for $9 or less.

Originally Posted by Hogan773
Wow I can't believe people would be buying Honda filter which is base model Fram OCOD for $12.99 when they could be buying an OCOD for $3 at Walmart, or more appropriately, a Fram ULTRA for $9 or less.

+1

... Honda filter which is base model Fram OCOD ,,,

This is not true. I don't understand why I keep reading it here.

Not that I think its a good deal at 12.99 but it isn't the same as any other commercially available Fram.

Originally Posted by DuckRyder

Not that I think its a good deal at 12.99 but it isn't the same as any other commercially available Fram.

Yep, not the same media because the Honda filter is less efficient that the Fram EG.

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Originally Posted by DuckRyder

Yep, not the same media because the Honda filter is less efficient that the Fram EG.

It also has more pleats than an EG or TG and a metal seam clamp that neither of the others have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back