Average wait for UOA results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long, generally, do you guys have to wait to get your results back? I'm using the local Holt/Cat dealer here in San Antonio.

I used Blackstone and got my results back 2 days after i sent the sample in. They proccessed it and emailed me results the very day they recieved it. Blackstone is the best!
smile.gif

Earlier this year it took me over a month to get my results back from Blackstone. I suspect the problem was an overzealous local postmaster. Reason? Oh, nothing in particular unless you count her screeching at the top of her lungs, "You wanna send a hazardous material through the mails?!" I pointed out the blanket Blackstone MSDS affixed to the outer package. She then calmed. A little. Next time, UPS.

Blackstone has varied between two days and two weeks also. I am on the west coast. Never had a problem with the local postoffice, but something delayed a sample in transit.

I've used Blackstone - For the last 5 or so UOAs - they've e-mailed me the results the day UPS says they got the package. I think the time waiting = shipping. With UPS it usually takes 4-5 days.

You know you are obsessed if you next day air your UOA sample...
tongue.gif
I wonder how many have done that
grin.gif

I've dealt with Butler oil labs twice, and both times i have recieved the results via email the same day the lab recieved the sample.

I usually mail my sample to Blackstone on Monday and normally get the results back on Thursday. Once I waited 3 weeks, but I'm sure it was an issue with the post office.

Usually within 4-5 days mailing from NH to IN. My last sample in June took over 2 weeks but that was because of a glitch in Blackstone's email system. They had thought they sent results out but it didn't happen. This is the only blip with them ever. Blackstone rocks
smile.gif

Goose
patriot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back