Autozone STP CVT fluid is amber in color

Is it still Amalie?

I know some people don't like certain brands of CVT fluid due to having a different color than the original. For example, Castrol CVT is red.

There are a few green CVT fluids out there, as some OEM CVT fluids are blue or green. Valvoline CVT is amber.

The STP went into a 2013 Accord K24W automatic. The old fluid that came out was also amber/brown. It was changed because the MM code 3 came on

Is it still Amalie?

I know some people don't like certain brands of CVT fluid due to having a different color than the original. For example, Castrol CVT is red.

There are a few green CVT fluids out there, as some OEM CVT fluids are blue or green. Valvoline CVT is amber.

The STP went into a 2013 Accord K24W automatic. The old fluid that came out was also amber/brown. It was changed because the MM code 3 came on

I'm glad you started this thread...

I am considering getting some of this stp CVT fluid to put in my car. And I was wondering what color was the fluid. I am guessing it is made by Amalie... Though at AZ the bottle is not shaped like the one at AAP that is in the Carquest container. That one is just like the Amalie qt container.

Well at my AZ store the stp CVT container has AOC on the bottom of the qt container...Just like their motor oil containers have AOC on the bottom of them.

Back