Autozone oil filters..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, just curious cause one of the mechanics in the area uses them . I buy wix products.

Last edited:
AZ 'labeled' oil filters? I am unaware of any AZ branded oil filters, nothing shows on website either. They stock a lot of Fram, STP(Champ), M1, some Bosch Prem., and K&N.

AZ used to sell oil filters under there Valucraft brand name. I don't know if they sell them any more but they were made by champion labs and were ecore filters the last time i saw them.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: andyd
Ive always considered STP to be their store brand. I don't see them anywhere else

I'd consider that to be true. They are basically the same filters used by Wally TLE's and Firestone auto service shops, a Champ made jobber type filter, some ecores. Difficult to get much lower tier than that.

I can't recall seeing any VC filters in my local AZ's recently and as said, no VC's listed for my applications.

I remember ValueCraft filters, but haven't seen them in a few years at least. There were indeed made by Champion, and were identical to SuperTech filters at Wally's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back