Automotive Christmas wish list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a set of mudflaps for my 05 Chevy Avalanche from Weathertech last spring and am impressed with the look, quality, and fit of them. I mentioned to my wife then, that I would like a set of they're vent visors for the truck. I rarely check our emails because the wife normally does it but I checked this morning and saw a confirmation from Weathertech for vent visors for my truck. She's sneaky that way, but my lips are sealed. Does anybody else have an automotive wish list for this Christmas?

Id like a corrado interior trimmed in my original fabric, a 16v g60 engine, a CTN code 02A box with a wavetrack diff, a motec ecu, some cut slicks and audi s2 twinpots.
Please, Santa..

2-post lift.
laugh.gif

Well cheaper gas has been a nice present so far. An ultragauge for the Focus, and a good clean up for the Tracker, its getting a bit rank in there...

Engine hoist for the new shop.
New LS-Something engine and lightweight hood for the Corvette.
Time, money, and ambition enough to work on my GMC project truck.

Austin Healey 3000, 1967 model. But that is a wish I know Santa can't fulfill. But it's nice to dream.

A nice shop cart, because it's a pain to roll my huge box around ... but I already know i'm getting one because the GF doesn't hide presents very well
laugh.gif

F Type. Even the V6 would be OK if you're listening, Santa.

A 2 pole lift would be a good stocking stuffer.

I would love to have all the body work done on my project Bronco (rust repair and paint). I also need to get the rear axle rebuilt. I would also like new carpet, new headliner, and refinished seats.

What I'll actually be getting though is probably about $200 cash.

The time + money to get started on my project that'll probably make many look at me as if I have two heads.

1964-1965 Mustang

Turbo a J35 and mate it to a GM NV1500 and plumb it into a Ford 9" rear with posi. Drop that in, nice dark grey metal flake paint, black leather interior.

Sounds like fun to me.

Perfect Southern-body 1996 Dakota 2WD, regular cab/longbed with the 318, 5 speed, AC, cruise, tilt, Infinity stereo, and no other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back