Auto RX shelf life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased 4 bottles before and have one bottom left over. It's been 2+ years. Do Auto RX have a shelf life? I am good with using this unopened bottle from 2+ years ago?

i read a while back that it was only limited by the old bottles, that didn't seal very well. not that it would harm your engine if you used it, or that it wouldn't be as effective. I have no idea about the specifics, but there was a thread asking if the formula changed that someone explained the new style bottle seals better?

i didn't say it wouldn't.... just repeating what i believe you said? and the reason the formula change question came up was someone saw a visual difference in arx from the old and new bottles, even after a hot water soak. either way in no way am i doubting or questioning the product. I always suggest it with full confidence the customer will be satisfied.

greenaccord02, Thanks for the dig. Are you auditioning for a moderator spot. If so, don't stop here, I think there is a place for you in D.C. politics.

"I've never used AutoRx, so I can't speak to that." This is your statement on another string. I guess that makes your comments pro or con, regarding ARX, basically worth zero.

While I'm a genuine appreciator of sarcasm, I don't understand. Neither here nor in the other thread you mention did I say anything about AutoRx. He asked about clarification of a thread and I tried to provide it, in the other thread the Op was asking about people who had experience with Rislone and ARX, I had experience with one and not with the other. I wanted to make that clear so as not to have my comments misconstrued as saying one product was better than the other. That being said, I don't think the use of a product is the sole qualifier for being able to speak about it with some degree of substance. How many of us have said good or bad things about products we have never used based on data gained from this and other sources?

As for your suspicion that I'm an aspiring Mod or politician, I'm sorry to disappoint you. My education trained me to choose my words carefully, so that's what I try to do. I wouldn't have either job if they were offered me. We can accomplish more as friends than enemies, and that's what I'd like to be.

It's no secret and I'll not try to hide the fact that I've made comments about AutoRx's marketing before, but I've put that behind me and I'd hope you can do the same. My statement you quoted above is my way of saying that because I don't have personal experience with the product nothing I say should be used to color a reader's opinon of it. I like to help people out and have a good discussion, and there's plenty of other fish in the oil additive sea so those people and products are the ones I talk to and about.

If you thought I was making some kind of personal dig at you, I apologize. It's a silly thing indeed to be an internet bully on a forum about oil. If you ever think this is the case in the future, please, just ask me for clarification. I assure you we can come to an understanding.

So how about it, let's put the past to rest and work for a common goal. This infighting stuff needs to stop for the good of the site. What do you say?
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back