Auto-Rx & Gas Milage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gas here in Jacksonville Beach Fl is $2.86.9 per gallon for 89 octane.

I feel comfortable in the fact the rich down the road in Ponte Vedra could care less. Auto-Rx is a middle class company whose market is working men and women. I am thinking over doing the unthinkable for middle class americans such as lowereing the Auto-Rx Price. While i can't guarantee a reduction in gas usage a lot of our customers who put on new plug wires-plugs and cleaned there engines and went on the Auto-Rx Maintenace plan report better mileage, every mile driven. Go to www.auto-rx.com and click on home page website search engine.

Posted by Sarge GTO ( he is correct)

"Clean ring packs= better compresion=more efficient burn=more power per firing stroke=less fuel to move the car forward.
Cleaner surfaces=better lubrication=less friction=more efficient engine=better MPG.
Come on Frank...get with the program...NEWB!

To date, I have gotten my best overall, consistent fuel economy on one car with ARX in the crankcase with Super Tech oil. Go figure. I have yet to match the mpg with driving slower or any of the other tricks, fuel adds, synthetic oil, etc. I'm thinking about using a maintenance dose as others have done for this reason alone.

One bottle of Auto-Rx can clean crud accumulated over 100,000 miles (at this point chemistry has exhausted it's cleaning strength-this is why we ask you to use a second bottle for engines over 100,000 miles),We know at this point you have restored compression and increased combustion. Like any chemistry over time benefits will diminish as chemistry gets weaker.

The Auto-Rx Maintenace Plan keeps your engine & Auto-Rx at the top end of efficency. You never have to clean your engine again using this plan. The benefits stay consistent.
Absoulutely no need for additional products for your engine.

The above posts say it well. I know cost is a consideration
and I am working on at least a 3 bottle price that gives everybody the opportunity to save money on your buy and your engine operating cost.

I firmly blieve that in alot of cases, particularly in older cars, or cars that have historically done alot of city miles, a good cleaning application and rinse, followed up with the maintenance dose can help fuel mileage. Properly functioning ring packs really helps get the most out of each compression stroke. Also a small amount of ARX as in the maintenance dose was proven to lower the coefficient of friction, by the experts up in Cleveland.

Motor oils perform better over their intended useful life in cleaner motors, more so than dirty ones. Obviously air pressure in the rubber plays a big role, as well as keeping the unit properly tuned. May be the biggest gains can be made by driving habits, such as avoiding the jack rabbit starts and dropping off the accelerator pedals sooner before you come to a known stop.

The other thing I was thinking about, by cleaning up the top end of the motor, free from sludge and varnish, this should help the working heads stay cooler. Cooler top end should translate into a bit more efficiency as well.

So yeah, I think ARX can help in the fuel economy department.

I wish there was some way for me to test this but as I try all sorts of ways to improve fuel economy I'd be too impatient.
laugh.gif

There's no doubt an clean engine is going to operate better than one all crudded up. This just seems to be common sense to me. Volume pricing is a great idea. I bet fleet managers may be interested. Sadly, my particular fleet manager can't even be convinced that going beyond 3k miles per oil change is a possibility.
smirk.gif

Gas is getting so dang high, if I didn't have 2 kids (and another one coming) I'd rip out the backseats to save weight.
crazy.gif

Quote:

Gas here in Jacksonville Beach Fl is $2.86.9 per gallon for 89 octane.

drool.gif
- average price for 87 octane here is $3.34.

I didn't record mileage data, but I did notice my engine felt subjectively more slippery on start-up and shutdown with Auto-Rx.

I can tell you my team believes so much in the AutoRX product we had the guys in the graphics shop give Frank some "sponsor" room under the hood. We all are absolutely convinced AutoRX provides us maximum efficiencies and that equates to RWHP.
ARXMedium.jpg

Just 1000 more miles before my after ARX comp test..
Ive always only gotten 25MPG out of my route, but when I started using the A/C I didnt take much of a hit, which impresses me.

Sarge GTO thank you Auto-Rx used in maintenace mode (after cleaning application) keeps engine clean (never have to clean again) keeps compression-combustion values to the max. And once you have clean metal any oil can lubricate every square inch of your engine. This is true friction reduction and would guess better MPG also.

Rsyvstr, I always thought that mileage went down with the summer blends of gasoline. Is that the Mitsu Galant that the mileage shot up in.

Sarge GTO, that looks like some real serious Pontiac excitement.

hmmmm, I read (on here?) that the winter blends make it go down.
yes, it was in the Galant....oil consumption has been nuts though....I think the ARX is working. my compression tests in a few months will tell!

Quote:

Sarge GTO thank you Auto-Rx used in maintenace mode (after cleaning application) keeps engine clean (never have to clean again) keeps compression-combustion values to the max. And once you have clean metal any oil can lubricate every square inch of your engine. This is true friction reduction and would guess better MPG also.

I'm interested in the maintenance plan for my 2 new vehicles. I'm guessing if i start maintenance at new, then i'll never need to do a full blown cleanup and rinse. Is it ok to use Auto-RX with GrpIV synthetics during maintenance use?

Any reason not to use Auto-RX maintenance on a vehicle with between 5k and 15k miles on it?

You can use Auto-Rx with your 2 new vehicles in a maintenace mode. You will not have to do a cleaning. With this aplication use any oil you choose.

Same plan is fine for vehicles between 5-15k mieage. Please post your results.

We use it with Amsoil's GrpIV oils with no negative issues at all. 3-4oz's per oil change go into the mix. We also use it day one on new motors. I would not hesitate to begin a regimen of maintenance doses of AutoRX on your car today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back