Auto-Rx Fast Track Application Why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have attempted to configure out instructions to serve the most customers with the highest value in results and costs. The current instructions give a good balance of minimizing costs due to rapid oil changes while getting the full effect of Auto-Rx. This works very well for most customers and is required for sludged engines and highly recommended for all other conditions. However, the fundamental impact of Auto-Rx can be compressed into a shorter cycle. It will cost more in motor oil and filters over the miles in use. If those costs aren't a factor, or your time base will mean stretching the normal instructions out too long in months, OR if you're need to get the cleaning and rinsing over with sooner as to get back to a PAO or Ester based oil that is a requirement of continuous operation, then this "Fast Track" method may be for you. Again, we feel that the slower method gives the customer the maximum value in totol costs.

What is the fast track method? I understand it's for cleaning ring packs only according to your Auto-Rx forum post.

I also noticed that the basic instructions went from "entire bottle" back to 2 oz per quart of sump capacity. Any comments on this?

Thanks.

The Fast Trac Method wil require only 1-Cleaning Application and ! Rinse Application. Its, purpose is clean ring packs and upper engine internals.

It will not clean out sludge-fix seal leaks-stop heavy oil burning those applicarions remain the same.

There has been no basic instructons published for Fast Track, we have via third party several Fast Track type applications.

This Fast Track application has to perform in the Auto-Rx Tradition.

As a person who only really needs the ring packs cleaned, I would like to hear more about the fast track method.

Let's see, two bottles of Auto-Rx then run the [censored] out of it WOT on track w/ 100% antifreeze to cook the oil a little more
LOL.gif
just kidding, i'll check the website now

Ring packs are most likely the first area of the motor internals that ARX will effect. There is substantial heat and pressure at this interface. A little bit higher concentration of ARX and only 1000 miles will normally free up stuck rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back