Auto Grinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one incredible machine. I think the way it chews up those engines at the end is more impressive than chewing up an entire car. I wonder how often they have to replace the "teeth" on that beast?

Originally Posted By: Barkleymut
That is one incredible machine. I think the way it chews up those engines at the end is more impressive than chewing up an entire car. I wonder how often they have to replace the "teeth" on that beast?

No kidding.
When they dropped in the car I thought to myself that it isn't really a huge deal,more like a tin can getting shredded because I figured the engine was removed.
But when they dropped in that load of engines in an they just broke apart. Wow.
Who needs to crush cars when you've got a machine that's able to reduce a hatchback into shreds and fit into a suitcase

That's why it doesn't pay to obsess about a car so much. Doesn't matter if you polish it with unicorn pee, and pour virgin super platinum oil in it. After so many years crunch and comes back as a Honda!

They did not even remove the license plate.

But they them have a dumpster full of chunks of steel, plastic, glass, aluminum, rubber. One assumes they have an automated way to separate the chunks into various materials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back