Australia Day

And get some lamb into 'ya

(BTW we closed some state borders to stop the spread of COVID-19, and the Prime Minister ScoMo went on holidays to Hawaii during the bush fire crisis)

I would love to visit Australia some day. Although it's still the 25th for me, Happy Australia Day!

Reactions: SR5
"" I Love The Smell of Lamb in the Morning""

LMAO...
Yeah, those lamb ads have become an annual event around this time. Very cheeky, as they poke fun at almost everyone, the Prime Minister and border closures are they obvious two. But lots of background things, like the NBN delayed news paper headlines in the background poking fun at the continuous National Broadband roll out problems, the Victorians want to escape their cold wet climate to NT, the Sydney-siders are stuck-up urbanites, Western Australia is always trying to become independent, nobody lives in Tassi, etc. In Australia it’s important to be able to poke fun at yourself and laugh with it rather than be offended.

We have a good friend in Hobart. When she used to get tired of Tasmania she would fly over to Melbourne. If that wasn’t enough she would go to Kuala Lumpur. She has a bit of free spirit in her.

Reactions: SR5
Back