aussie motor cycle oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave hi,
I have used Valvoline 15-40 CH-4/SJ, Repco 15-40 CI-4/SL (actually made by Penrite) and Penrite 10-50 GAS CH-4/SL in my bikes. Currently have Repco 15-40 in the GSX 1400 with Valvoline 15-40 in the Vmaxes. I think any Dino or semi synthetic HD oil will be fine, for me I just get whatever is on sale at the best deal when I need it. Would like to try the DELO but live too far away from a Caltex depot, I know they will deliver but that just bumps up the price.
Cheers from Marty

thanks everyone for your replies to my post,i live near the ballarat caltex depot so i bought a 20lt of delo 400 for $113.00,
$5.65 per lt,i was happy with that. i ll post how it goes,
cheers dave

I use Penrite in all my bikes and cars. They recommend HPR Gas 10 10w-50 for your Suzuki, the same oil I use in my Ducati.

delo used to have a good dose of moly, probably never cause a problem? but with other choices available may not want to take a chance.

hi there everyone,can`t remember what oil was was used last oilchange but after 200 km`s with delo everythings working better,clutch, gearchange,and does`nt puff blue smoke,cheers dave

Originally Posted By: daave
thanks everyone for your replies to my post,i live near the ballarat caltex depot

dave, O/T, but my Dad went to St Pat's, and family all came from the Daylesford area.

What a change that area's seen in 35 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back