Atomic Metal Conditioner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings my friends!

Another snake oil? Never heard of this Atomic Metal Conditioner. Ukraine?

Atomic Metal Conditioner

Any comments? Kinda like the can
smile.gif

Xado seems to make some decent products. I'd need to know more before using it though.
It almost sounds like a zmax type product.

I've tried just about every additive out there. The only stuff I will buy now is lubro-moly brand. Everything I've ever used has done exactly what it said it would do so I don't bother anymore with any other products.
Buy some. Post on your experience with it. It could e miracle in a can.

Given this could be a link to a bogus website I will not click it. However from the title I can say with certainty I will not be trying it and can assume its snake oil.

Its a good bet that real improvements in lubrication will come from the companies with huge budgets for R&D like Shell or Mobil. (and others).

Originally Posted By: Donald
Given this could be a link to a bogus website I will not click it. However from the title I can say with certainty I will not be trying it and can assume its snake oil.

Its a good bet that real improvements in lubrication will come from the companies with huge budgets for R&D like Shell or Mobil. (and others).

It goes to an eBay ad

I have used a product called EX120 - by the same company - with great success.

Improvement in mpg - noise - vibration - acceleration - and compression.

Originally Posted By: RiceCake
Packaging looks like the same sorta [censored] you buy at a sketchy health supplements store.

Thats pretty funny!

They developed this at Chernobyl in '86. The Plutonium 239 is what really makes the difference. It's also why a small can of it weighs 35 pounds.

There were unconfirmed reports of people getting 6000 miles to the gallon after a single treatment. As well as being unable to father any children after a Sunday drive.

Originally Posted By: Art_Vandelay
They developed this at Chernobyl in '86. The Plutonium 239 is what really makes the difference. It's also why a small can of it weighs 35 pounds.

There were unconfirmed reports of people getting 6000 miles to the gallon after a single treatment. As well as being unable to father any children after a Sunday drive.

Hehehe. Msds claims 15ppm unobtanium.......so get it while its hot

Good one Art.

I'd buy some of that! I'm done breeding so no issue there.

"is designed for restoring repair and active protection of engine during car exploitation"

That alone makes me want to buy it. It's only $83 for a small can shipped from Russia - it has to be worth it. Car exploitation is a big hit in Russia.

LOL...........I just laughed when I saw it on ebay and just had to post it. I will stick to my Ultra until I run out.

Cheers,

Pajero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back