At TJ Maxx on a chair drinking coffee and

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
I am at TJ Maxx sitting in a chair drinking coffee while my Wife shops.

About every five minutes glass breaks on the floor. How crazy is that. Candles, dishwear. I had no idea some much stuff gets broken at a retail store.

Chair is pretty comfortable, and I brought my coffee from home. Ticket punching in style today.
PXL_20221009_214200301.jpg

I am at TJ Maxx sitting in a chair drinking coffee while my Wife shops.

About every five minutes glass breaks on the floor. How crazy is that. Candles, dishwear. I had no idea some much stuff gets broken at a retail store.

Chair is pretty comfortable, and I brought my coffee from home. Ticket punching in style today.
View attachment 120385
Seeing this photo of you not sitting in the chair reminds me of Elliott Erwitt's famous portrait of Pablo Casals, also not sitting in his chair:

1665352385691.png

Reactions: GON
Was that you at the Tacoma Mall yesterday evening?
PT,

No, we went this afternoon. BTW, thanks for the tip about the rain. I left my notebook on the deck while cooking yesterday evening. Your post yesterday reminded me I left the computer outside. Then I heard the rain while sitting on the couch last night but it wasn't rain.... just the dishwasher. Still glad to not let the computer sit outside all night. Stay young my friend.

PT,

No, we went this afternoon. BTW, thanks for the tip about the rain. I left my notebook on the deck while cooking yesterday evening. Your post yesterday reminded me I left the computer outside. Then I heard the rain while sitting on the couch last night but it wasn't rain.... just the dishwasher. Still glad to not let the computer sit outside all night. Stay young my friend.

Usually the rains start around the end of September and continue on till April or so. This last bit of summer has been nice. Our tomatoes are going gangbusters.

If a TJ Maxx associate didn’t put a price tag on you, it probably means you didn’t overstay your welcome. I wouldn’t worry about it.
They just thought he was a male model. Maybe a new side gig for GON?

• Haha
Reactions: GON
They just thought he was a male model. Maybe a new side gig for GON?
When my Wife checked out (and I had to pay), the cashier said "you were the man sitting in that chair all that time". The cashier was one of the employees cleaning up some of the broken glass.

The store had a decent broom and dustpan with a long handle to easily pickup up broken glass. Maybe a lot of profit in glassware- yesterday there was plenty of loss in glassware.

Back