At least they show you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Farnsworth
There is no evidence Purolator even is aware of filters tearing. If they were they wouldn't advertise it due to lawyers looking for opportunities to make money with lawsuits. People here are aware of it so what else is new. How many times does it need to be said.

Purolator was contacted many times by various members here. You should know that since you've been here for nearly 10 years. There were many threads about Purolator's response. Purolator knew their filters were tearing. People also posted all over Purolator's Facebook about it all.

Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Blueovalfitter: I have cut open hundreds of torn purolator. Just search this site
smile.gif

My son will be supplying me with used FL-820S oil filters. He's coming to visit me this weekend and will be bringing me my 1st batch. I'm going to see 1st hand if any of the media is torn.

I'm sure 53 Stude must have faked all those torn filters he's found. And he's not an expert filter cutter either, lol.
wink.gif

BOF you've been hear a long time, so you should know by now what's true and not true.

BTW .. find a better way to cut open oil filters beside a dremel unless you want to spend a fortune on wheels.

Lots on ebay 10 for $2-$3. Here is another one for more but has30 blades 6 mandrels and says ships from USA. I just saw this first there are many. They wear out they are only diamond coated, but still cleaner than abrasive disks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/30-PCS-Diamond-Cutting-Wheel-Saw-Blades-Cut-Off-Discs-Set-for-Dremel-Rotary-Tool/191692214656?_trkparms=aid%3D555018%26algo%3DPL.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D225074%26meid%3Db8f8dc704466467f99c70e2beb27e7d8%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D12%26mehot%3Dpf%26sd%3D153345543366%26itm%3D191692214656%26pmt%3D1%26noa%3D0%26pg%3D2047675%26algv%3DSimplAMLv5PairwiseWeb&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
There is no evidence Purolator even is aware of filters tearing. If they were they wouldn't advertise it due to lawyers looking for opportunities to make money with lawsuits. People here are aware of it so what else is new. How many times does it need to be said.

Purolator was contacted many times by various members here. You should know that since you've been here for nearly 10 years. There were many threads about Purolator's response. Purolator knew their filters were tearing. People also posted all over Purolator's Facebook about it all.

Show some of that evidence that they know there is tearing, and who it is that knows. Not FB I don't go near that, ever.

My son works for a Ford dealership. I'm going to have him bring me several FL-820S oil filters so I can cut them open. I will have him keep supplying me with them until I run out of DREMEL wheels to cut them open with.
What I really need is a diamond DREMEL wheel. Anyone know where I might buy one?

If you find some with tears it may be a chance to relate this to the Ford dealer. Maybe not with the son though, so he isn't labelled a complainer or something. Diamond blades are very cheap like 30 cents apiece. I posted a link.

Show some of that evidence that they know there is tearing, and who it is that knows. Not FB I don't go near that, ever.

You go look ... the threads are all there. You should know since you've seen it all before. I even emailed them about the one I found torn, and that was a long time ago. With all the people contacting Purolator about torn filters they've found there's no way that Purolator didn't know what was going on. So you think Purolator doesn't read the things people post on their Facebook page? LoL
smirk2.gif

ZeeOSix: talking to farnsworth is like talking to a wall. Too lazy to search for my torn Purolators I cut and posted.

You go look ... the threads are all there. You should know since you've seen it all before. I even emailed them about the one I found torn, and that was a long time ago. With all the people contacting Purolator about torn filters they've found there's no way that Purolator didn't know what was going on. So you think Purolator doesn't read the things people post on their Facebook page? LoL
smirk2.gif

I don't remember a Puro employee or seeing a written document from them saying they know about it. Show your evidence you claim. If there is fine, if not well that's also fine.

Hey "goodtimes" why dont you stop with this nonsense already. If you cannot and will not search for my torn purolator I posted; that IS your problem, not ours. PERIOD!

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Blueovalfitter: I have cut open hundreds of torn purolator. Just search this site
smile.gif

My son will be supplying me with used FL-820S oil filters. He's coming to visit me this weekend and will be bringing me my 1st batch. I'm going to see 1st hand if any of the media is torn.

I'm sure 53 Stude must have faked all those torn filters he's found. And he's not an expert filter cutter either, lol.
wink.gif

BOF you've been hear a long time, so you should know by now what's true and not true.

BTW .. find a better way to cut open oil filters beside a dremel unless you want to spend a fortune on wheels.

You either supply the money to me for a cutter, or send me one. I cant afford one.

Originally Posted by bbhero
Exactly Zee ^^^^

Blue... If you had a Dr or a nurse say that you were making it up that you had pain somewhere in your body would you like that ???

I had to argue with a resident Dr at MCV for about 5 minutes that I could not see numbers or letters mixed in a colored chart that I was holding like a foot away from me.. With my good right eye covered... And attempting to use my 20/1000 left eye. That resident Dr got an attitude with me... I kept my patience though I was about to lose it when that world champion took out a pen light... Put it across my left eye and then that guy realized that I had zero pupil reaction... Then he voice shook as he said, " ohh ohh I guess you really cannot see out of that eye". .. My response was, " yeah that's what I have been trying to tell you the last 5 minutes"....

Blue... You would not appropriate or like it to be assumed of you of lying or making things up when you know full well it is legitimate and real and true to you....

And I'd bet as patient. .... You have been treated that way at times.... I'd also bet you really got mad about that... Which is totally understandable...

That is no different than what you are doing to others on here....

Think about that my friend.... Do unto others has you would have done unto yourself... It is the right way to go...

I just don't believe PUROLATOR would allow such filter failures to go unchecked. If there were "ACTUAL" filter tears like that I'm sure PUROLATOR would have fixed it by now.
And, if someone don't believe me about something, there is always the option to not respond, and/or use the ignore button.
coffee2.gif

Well....

See how you feel when you get treated like a liar... Or that you are just making something up ... When you are a patient....

No ignore button there....

Has I've heard on a TV show... Get you some of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back