At least he went for the good oil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man was caught shoplifting fifteen bottles of Pennzoil from 7-Eleven. So funny as he wobbles out the door, than wobbles back inside busted, LOL. I have heard a similar story that happened at a Costco years back. A man shoved bottles of Mobil 1 down his pants and got caught by Costco employees. I can't imagine seeing someone walking around with case of oil in their pants. LOL!!!! Like nobody is going to notice LOL!!!!!!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/man-tries-to-steal-15-bottles-of-oil-in-his-pants-960928835829

Gotta love stupid criminals.
33.gif

My guess would be close to $8, so $120 worth of oil plus the other loot. That's the price I see normally when going into stores like that. Many people will buy a quart for a top-off. Esp places like that next to a hwy where drivers top-off some older cars/trucks. Beats seizing up an engine. Then the full synthetic versions are only a buck more a quart. Interesting pricing they have.

The store brand oils are normally around $4/quart. Prob made by Warren or Citgo.

Last edited:
Thieves deserve......tired of watching people shoplift and most stores have a policy of notifying law enforcement. They won't detain or contact. I've notified employees in the

Originally Posted by Onetor
Thieves deserve......tired of watching people shoplift and most stores have a policy of notifying law enforcement. They won't detain or contact. I've notified employees in the
We have that problem here, the Thornton's would catch the shoplifter, cops wouldn't even show up-not IMPORTANT ENOUGH?? Not in the city, but the surrounding county-it would be time for some new township leadership if I lived there!

The funniest part of that video is how the cop is standing there with his arms crossed watching that loser put all his stolen goods back in the store haha,it's like he's punishing a small child haha! Actually losers that that are just overgrown small children.

Originally Posted by joekingcorvette
Jeez, usually they go for the liquor.

He's been reading the oil forums too much and changed his ways, lol.

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix

The real question is what viscosity was he trying to steal, thick or thin?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 02SE

grin.gif

lol.gif
... depends if he's been absorbing info on those MOFT vs viscosity graphs and wear vs HTHS graphs.

Originally Posted by 02SE

grin.gif

The real crime is, did he go too thick or too thin? JK LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back