Asian Pink Coolant

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Zerex is rated at the same change interval as the Toyota coolant ... so probably just as good of a formulation.....
I agree and would use it with complete confidence. Same as SLL pink, it's a long service interval Asian Phoat AF with all the same attributes, no silicates, borates, amines, nitrites and no 2eha.

Used to be there were few if any options in the aftermarket for the Asian oem AFs, as noted in this thread now there's several that are more reasonably priced than buying from the dealer. Good catch on the Napa pricing on Zerex/Valvoline Asian Vehicle, on sale. Had not seen that. Looks like Zerex is now using the same jugs for WM and auto parts stores like Napa. Good move.

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/ZRX...+%26+5+Liter&keywordInput=antifreeze

The Toyo SLLC and Zerex Asian look and smell exactly the same.
I never tried a taste test.
sick.gif

Liqui Moly offers a wide variety of concentrated coolants in Europe, but I am not sure about price and availability in the States. I dislike too the premixed versions.

I've had PEAK Global Lifetime coolant in my Corolla for about 50K without an issue.
It can be found in concentrate form at PSC and is a non-2-EHA OAT coolant.

As far as the OEM brand coolants that were sold as concentrates at PepBoys ....I believe they are all P-HOATS and are identical except for color.....in other words, I wouldn't hesitate to use the 'Blue' (for Honda's) in my Corolla....or the "Pink' (for Toyota's) in a Honda etc......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back