As Of: 6-12-05 @1:13AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!
banghead.gif
This whole GC thing is something else. I hope everyone is getting the professional help, that they seemingly require. That being said:

Although I'm a Royal Purple kinda guy, I just HAD to find some GC last year (and it's all you people's fault!
blush.gif
). I found three Auto Zones in metro Atlanta, that had the GC on the shelf. I bought a change or two worth. It was the "M04" batch, which I take to be the "holy grail."

After checking back here, and seeing panic, anger, and depression (
grin.gif
), I take it Castrol has further made things complicated?

The State of The Nation be ****ed. Has anyone advised The President on the State of GC? If not, explain it to me first...

Is the snot-green, real-deal GC a stocking item in the USA, or is it "ghost chasing" now? A/Z had promised me that it was gonna be on the shelf---no probs. Of course, they had no clue to "GC" myth, and barely spoke broken English. Whatever...

So... Can I have an overview, of where GC stands now. Thank you so much. If it is no longer available, please know you all are in my family's thoughts and prayers.

May the smell be with you...
bowdown.gif

quote:

LOL! This whole GC thing is something else. I hope everyone is getting the professional help, that they seemingly require.

ULVER, I have an MSW and specialized in therapy. Worked in the chemical dependency field 5 years, so if you become overwhelmed with thoughts of the Elfin elixir, let me know.
grin.gif
I have been considering specializing in the treatment of GC junkies.
cheers.gif

The GC that we all know and love (the magical "green" elixir) is currently being replaced with "gold" GC (batches >= M0502), which is thus far unproven via UOA's. Some people have faith that the gold is just as good as the green, others have their doubts. As such, some of us are buying up as much of the green as we can find. I currently have 35 quarts, with a line on 5 more quarts. This should keep my STi "in the green" for the next 40,000 miles, or approx. 3.5 years.

quote:

Originally posted by PaJohn:
AndyH, How the heck are you?
So you're the one buying up all the green GC in eastern PA
mad.gif
Don't you know it's made for German cars (Audis), not Subies!
cheers.gif

I have just returned from the High Council of Elves and Audis and it was decreed that Subies may share in the Green and the Gold as long as they view it with the reverence and respect it deserves.

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:
QUOTE]I have just returned from the High Council of Elves and Audis and it was decreed that Subies may share in the Green and the Gold as long as they view it with the reverence and respect it deserves. [/QB]

I agree, just pockin' at Andy. He traded his Audi S4 for the Subie
rolleyes.gif

quote:

Originally posted by PaJohn:
He traded his Audi S4 for the Subie
rolleyes.gif

Oh no! Say it isn't so! This may call for another council meeting...now if Subaru just meant "Audi" in Japanese..........but I know it doesn't.

AndyH, How the heck are you?
So you're the one buying up all the green GC in eastern PA
mad.gif
Don't you know it's made for German cars (Audis), not Subies!
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back