arx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep using PP or PU (or even M1) without any additives.
thumbsup2.gif

1) Frank gets tired of answering the same questions over and over. Most answers are now canned. Having said that, I don't see where he treated you like a troll.

2) It's Frank's forum, he can edit whatever he wants.

3) You got off to a bad start by extoling the virtues of two competing products. How did you think that was going to end?

No offense electrolover, but reading the string as a 3rd party who doesn't know either of you...I think Frank was fair with you.

You asked him a lot of questions that he answered. You asked a lot of questions that were in the FAQs.

Your final post, saying that he treated you like a troll, made you appear to be the childish one in the whole exchange...

FWIW - your engine looks great for the miles...why are you trying to clean it up more? Is there a performance problem? Compression issue? Clean is important, but that's a clean looking engine...a little varnish like that isn't affecting performance...

i really like the before and after compression tests of arx.
so it sparked interest. so i figured i would ask him straight up if it was worth trying. that answer never came. i think because the engine pics were not that bad he thought i was trying to say other products worked better. idk he never really said anything just posted links to stories..

whatever. i guess i was expecting a real conversation. when i asked the folks on the mmo forum about there product i got straight answers. the mod told me outright mmo will clean varnish but it might take a couple ocis. thats pretty straight forward imo

moving on, im done griping. thanks for your opinions here guys

MMO forum admins also say adding MMO to the fuel will prevent valve deposits on DI engines. I would take their answers with a huge grain of salt.

MMO does appear to be very safe to try so it doesn't hurt anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back